5.29.2006

i shot a man in reno just to watch him die

I think summer work will be very boring, which makes me sad. I don't want to be bored during work, because that means it will go slowly. There are fun people around this summer, which will help, I hope. Like last night....random funness and alcohol. Yea for giggliness! Thanks for buying the plastic, Phil.

It's Memorial Day and I haven't left the apartment yet. I should go outside and enjoy the not-burning-hot weather while it lasts. Have a safe day and enjoy the water.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

It's hot here, too. And seriously, when you shoot someone you shouldn't put it on your blog. A lot of people might find out. Just a tip.

Anonymous said...

Hello Andrea's blog!
*hug*
Wow. Do you see it?!
Picture the stars as hands...?

I still miss you...
Claire

Anonymous said...

So, do you remember that one hotel where little kids "stoned" Brandon and tried to light Kristen's hair on fire? And the rooms were more or less falling apart and this one guy was singing not-good Kereoke (no offense to him)? The playground was in that town. The roaming-the-hills-of-Romania group stopped by that playground. There was a concrete slide. No joke. Mmmm, fond memories...

Allison said...

Yes, I posted, sister dear, but do you plan on doing the same any time soon? Hmmm?