6.18.2008

i think i drive too much

I say this because Mom and I drove from Lynden to Sioux Center in the last few days and I took about 10 pictures. Total. I chalk it up to driving many many many miles in my life and seeing the I-90 route many many many times as well. But I love love love it!

We stopped in Missoula for a girls' weekend and walked around a lot and ate a lot and enjoyed spending time with Al. Below is a picture from the Higgins Street Bridge in downtown Missoula, overlooking the Clark Fork (one of the 14 times Mom and I crossed it in our journey!). Pretty sunset.

I am in Iowa now...and the sunshine is fabulous.
Highlights of my Iowa summer so far:
  • having my nephews race out of the house and across the lawn to give me big hugs
  • sleeping in my cozy bed
  • eating with my whole family (minus Al...I wish you were there!)
  • running (er...walking with short bursts of jogging in between) with Phil this morning
  • SUNSHINE! WARMTH! ACTUAL SUMMER WEATHER!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't drive too much -- just too much on the same route! :-)

Philip said...

That list needs the addition of tennis, movie watching, theater going-to, and soon going to Okaboji and Pella for family visiting! Call me! on my house phone :(.

Nikki said...

yes, i will see you soon - was home this weekend but will be back on saturday - will for sure see you on Sunday - we'll have to coordinate a time!

Allison said...

Dude, are you going to blog again or what? Dude.

Anonymous said...

You're overdue for an update here -- :-)