10.07.2007

a countdown: take two

--days of rain in the last 11 days: 10
--days of school in the last 4 days: 0
--incoming calls on my cell phone in the last 24 hours: 10
*Note: Apparently Saturday is "I miss Andrea and I should call her!" day. It never rains but
it pours. Thank you, friends and family; you have shown me love.
--meals eaten in my home in the last 5 days: 0 (except for breakfast w/ Denise on Friday a.m.)
--hours of teacher's convention spent catching up with Dordt people: all of them!
--number of recent Dordt grads bumped into during said convention: 9 (I think that's all)
--number of full-spectrum light bulbs now installed in my room to give me the feeling of
sunshine: 4
--amount of french fries eaten in the last four days: 3 pounds-ish
--hours spent laughing in Ryan Stiles' Bellingham UpFront Theatre: 2.5ish
--text messages sent/received in the last 4 days: 58

I think I need to change my texting plan.

7 comments:

Allison said...

You mean you think Mom & Dad need to change our texting plan?

Um.

Anonymous said...

Or perhaps it's time for you two to consider your own phone plans tailored to your calling/texting requirements??? :-)

Love,
Mom

David said...

Hi Andrea! How's life? Ooooh, you've been to the UpFront Theatre! Cool :) Did you get to rub elbows with Ryan Stiles? The time I went he sat right behind me--kinda cool :) Hope the rain is alleviating and you're able to enjoy some fall days!

Kunnari said...

good think text messages aren't deep fried like frenchfries, or else you'd really be in trouble.

Claire said...

Hey Andrea! It's been a while... How's everything going? So, I don't know if you heard this, but I went to CO for Tri-state berak and stayed with Sarah Masselink for two nights! I thought of you... :) *hug* The day I can get a real hug from you again will be a GREAT day.

Claire said...

actually, I went for break, not berak.
bah.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to WA!!!!


Love,
Yuanita