10.30.2008

harder and richer

I'm finally back! And Blogger is being frustrating with words and pictures and the layout. Grrr. So bear with me.
Pictures in order:

1) Al and I have matching hats!!!
2)Philip and Basil play hide and seek
3) Al and I take advantage of the beautiful Missoula fall...
4) Philip and Kermit share a good joke. :)
5) Mark attacks Philip's mother while Philip's father sits idly by...
6) We saw Fleet Foxes in Bellingham! Tickets were sold out, but Philip schmoozed with an usher who sneaked us in. The concert was amazing!
7) A stop at the Columbia River Basin on our way back to WA.
8) The Columbia River Basin.

So...life is good. See title of post for more info. I am trying to update, but I always run out of time. More later!












































4 comments:

Tim said...

How is it that Western always gets amazing bands coming through?

De Jongs said...

I recognize that couch -- and those lovely faces under the matching hats! :-)

Allison said...

We are so cute! :) Love you, sisturr.

Rachel:) said...

So glad to see you are doing well, love the pic of phil and kermit!:) RIcher? DId you get a raise? way to go chrsitian school teacher! If you hear of any jobs out your way, let me know!:) ALso, if you are in missoula again, let me know that too, i would lvoe to see you!:)