2.04.2006

carpe homework!

The blocking for the play is finally done! WHOO-HOO!!!! Today's practice was quite drudgerous, but we slogged through. Now we have to be off book by Thursday.

I'm leaving for Montana on Wednesday, but I'm paying for it. I have mucho to do before I leave so that I don't feel completely overwhelmed when I get back. And now I'm having two coaching sessions with Teresa and Sarah for the play before I go. I don't mind, except that I won't get to eat on Wednesday until I get to Montana. It will be a very long day. But I can't wait to see Al! I think this weekend will totally rock, right, sistuh? (You will have to help me a little with my lines....oh, bugger!)

As a side note: Playing plastic soccer in an obstacle-ridden kitchen with a dancing-queen roommate after a long day of play practice is fun. Full of jollity.

Carpe homework (and get it away from me!)

1 comment:

Allison said...

My advice to you, dear sister, is to bring a sandwich or something along on the plane (maybe go drive-thru on the way to Sioux City?), or get something from the Minneapolis airport, except that you don't have a very long layover, or just tell me to have food ready for you when you get off the plane. :)

I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU ARE COMING THIS WEEK!!! AHHHH!!!