2.18.2006

just a little bit

Left: Beppe and I playing duets on Christmas Eve (she's amazing)
Below: 100% roomie representation at the junior art show! Yea, Becca and Heather!






i wish...

1. i were a snowman or a penguin, because they are cool
2. i did my devotions more consistently
3. there weren't so many arrogant people
4. i could eat tons of food without paying the consequences
5. i lived in Victorian England, preferably as Elizabeth Bennet
6. the future were more clear
7. i were talented at arranging things
8. i could improve on the guitar
9. i could grow a beard just to keep my face warm when i walk outside in -11 degree weather
10. i wrote songs
11. i could figure myself out
12. i weren't so controlling
13. i could have a functional relationship, period
14. i were a velvety orange rose
15. i could read adolescent literature all day long
16. life wasn't lonely
17. i could spend more time with my brother
18. i weren't out to prove something
19. i didn't do the things i do
20. i appreciated my parents more

4 comments:

Allison said...

You have a functional relationship with me! :) And I've always thought you looked very much like a velvety orange rose. And I bet if you actually got to read adolescent literature all day long, you'd grow tired of it eventually. That's what I feel like I've been doing, and I'm realizing I have to branch out! :) Although it IS really fun to go through all the "Little House on the Prairie" books again.

Love you, kiddo.

Jihad Hernandez said...

Andrea is my friend. Andrea is cool. Andrea should send herself flowers and then act surprised when you see they're from you.

Anonymous said...

I bet we could make you a pretty sweet beard...

Amy said...

you're a link on my blog!

hurray!

and you did fabulously tonight...as always!