2.01.2006

silly roommates and other enigmas


(weird giggle with Shannon)

I have strange co-inhabitants. Strange yet delightfully fun. The conversation went like this:

Andrea: So much butter.
Heather: I want to lick it or rub it all over my body.

That's just one sample of the insanity over here in D6. No, really....we're normal.

I am finding mucho happiness in this semester. I am discovering how much I enjoy living with people, and my class load is not so overwhelming! Busy, but with less homework than I anticipated. Of course, it's only the third week of classes. I'm enjoying using British dialect for Jane Eyre (and in everyday conversation as well). I'm taking three electives this semester, and I like reading kids' books for homework. I'm visiting Al next weekend, and this picture is just a preview of the fun we're gonna have!

Well, I guess I'll mosey to the library and do some homework. Oh...tomorrow we're getting a bunch of people in our aesthetics class to dress to the nines...surprise, Henderson!

4 comments:

Jihad Hernandez said...

The resemblance is striking. Of course you must be sisters.

Allison said...

Thanks, Rosie.

Oh, wait, maybe that wasn't supposed to be a compliment . . .

Anonymous said...

Well at least that explains why I saw you looking so spiffed up in the Grille today -- I was beginning to think I'd forgotten some major presentation you had to make. So how did Henderson respond to all the lovely aesthetics in the room today?

Andrea said...

He was shocked and then he cried. He gave us extra credit and took a picture with us, too. Who speaketh thus?