9.02.2006

the Lord moves in mysterious ways; His wonders to perform

God has an interesting sense of humor. Audition results turned out much differently than I expected, but not really in a bad way. This time around, I feel very confident that God has bigger plans for me than I had for myself. If not, I'm building character right here and now.
Yet I'm curious: why is it that sometimes I feel capable of facing the unexpected, and sometimes I'm utterly terrified?
Well, today I feel capable. And I love rainy Saturdays. Especially when Mom's baking brownies.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Because sometimes the unexpected seems exciting and wonderful and a magnificent and thrilling change from the ordinary . . . and sometimes it seems a step away from everything that's safe and known and comfortable. And on a day when all you want is safety and comfort . . .

Amy said...

i miss sitting by you.
i miss the front row.

Allison said...

Thanks for the birthday wake-up call, kiddo.

Yu arrr mi favurit sisturrr!

honeyhair said...

man, I've missed you. And camaraderie.

Ruth said...

Hi Andrea! Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day. It took me a long time to figure out who "bittersweet leaves" was though. :-)
Congrats on being in band again. I miss it... and all you folks... and Dr. D. :-D