10.22.2006

days are rolling by



















Top left: a nature picture from a random photography jaunt with Phil(ip)
Top right: some love from my B Haak
Bottom left: Bean-daters (does that make any sense at all, Heather?)
Bottom right: post-Price is Trite; Fez and his girls from the 40's, medieval era, and Roaring 20's

I met my Lynden host family this weekend when they came to see David for Parents' Weekend. They're great people....I hope living with them is good. I think it will be. 3 performances of the play down, 4 to go. I'm enjoying parts of the play. This past week, I reconnected with several friends who I don't see often anymore because of the commuting thing....props to Jason and the girls of SV 407. I'm coming back.

I'm now going to enjoy the gorgeous weather by napping with my shades open. And later I will breathe the fresh air as I walk to church. Blessings to all.

4 comments:

Paul K said...

Yay for 3 performances down!

Anonymous said...

407 loves you!!! And I get the bean-daters thing. It's like a club almost, eh. Members: you and me; no vacancy

Anonymous said...

wait, you're going to be staying with David Vos's parents? David Vos is SO awesome. Karissa and I road-tripped over thanksgiving with him, on our way to Arkansas. He was a freshman then, and SOOO much more responsible than either of us.

Allison said...

I miss my sister. :(