12.26.2006

Christmas come and gone

Our family Christmas celebration was a good time, but the past two days have been incredibly long. I've spent excessive amounts of time freaking out about Lynden. I think I'm going back to my medication.

On a happier note, Merry Christmas! I got to spend all day on the 24th with my whole family, plus my Bepa and my sister' friend. If you've never spent Christmas with young children, you should. It makes everything more fun. Dillan and Landon both got new pajamas, and they were running around in them. I love those kids.

I had more presents than anyone else. I felt guilty, especially since......one of my presents was a LAPTOP!!!! Oh, parents. I love you. I find it funny that our house now contains five computers (and only three residents). I also got some books, a hilarious feminist magnet, a huge wall fan from Thailand, and Little Miss Sunshine from my sister (Amy--I didn't even ask for it!) My grandparents got me cookware. Does this mean I have to grow up?

Merry Christmas, all. The day is over, but Jesus is here.

8 comments:

Philip said...

Oh Christmas. (its over here too). Now a week with no plans. Its Tuesday morning at 7 am and I'm already bored :S.

Paul K said...

no fair... I want a laptop. I got a cool zip-wheel shooter thing though... your laptop can't go shooting down the hallway astonishingly fast... can it?

Nikki said...

love you back! glad you had a wonderful christmas. we should chat for real sometime, maybe over coffee or its equivalent, maybe not...I'll be working a lot, but call my cell and you'll know for sure if I'm around...I feel like it's been so long my friend!

sara without an 'h' said...

i agree about the kids. totally.

Amy said...

hurray for sunshine! :)

Jihad Hernandez said...

I love you. Seriously. And I'll always be sorry I was never your roommate.

Anonymous said...

my dear, Christmas is anytime you want it to be! How's the book coming?

Hannah said...

Oh, do not feel too bad about your computer to person ratio, ours is much worse. Some days it does feel a little ridiculous, though.