12.14.2006

i'm stuck in a tie

We tied our final game of HPER floor hockey yesterday. Tied. TIED! My team was completely dominating (an event which could have gone down in history, since any team I've ever been on has never dominated anything...coincidence?) and then we let it go. So after all the sweating, grunting, hitting, high-sticking, rolling, and getting body-checked by 230 lb. guys, we TIED. Sigh.

I got my hair cut...and I don't have a picture to download yet. But it's sexy. Look out. Thanks to SarahJo for letting me copy her hair, thanks to Justine for 'holding my hand' as I got it cut, and thanks to everyone who specifically told me I do not look like a boy. Because I have distinguishing female features! Hooray!

Good news--I just finished my last paper. Well, my last normal paper. I have a take home and a lit project to do yet, but those are considered exams. So now I can really say I only have exams left! Not sure how I feel about that yet.

Heather Link, you are awesome.

1 comment:

Jihad Hernandez said...

yay for distinguishing female features! Excuse me, I have to go pluck my eyebrows now...

Seriously nice hair. very nice.