1.17.2007

back home....for a little while

Oops...forgot to rotate. Sarah & I--tour buddies!
Joelle & I at a pretty MN rest area--old tour buddies!
Final lectio--Sam, Andrea, Becca, Rachel, & BHaak
Emo, Ontario--me & Molly, the family dog
Sioux Falls concert--Andrea & Bus Fun!




Choir tour is over, and we all survived. It went by very quickly and was just the right amount of time. I didn't expect Canada to be so cold (yes, that's dumb). -30 C is a little cold. And it just sounds worse than __ F!

Um....so I didn't take a lot of pictures, of which I am ashamed. But I got a few, especially at our final concert in Sioux Falls....see above.

I leave Saturday morning for Lynden. Word on the street is that my host family is very excited for me to come. And my principal sent me a personal letter and a package of info about the school. I'm feeling better about going. And I think it will be good. In fact, I'm pretty sure it will be. I will get to see Heather and Laura and the Westras and Margaret and maybe the Goheens and Al and perhaps even Lauralee! Plus all the great people I'll meet in Lynden....

Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the powdery white stuff (snow, that is).

5 comments:

Rachel:) said...

Hey babycakes! i am glad that choir tour was good! I shovel everyday of my life, out of paper and garbage!:) just kidding, i shovled last week, but we havn't had any snow this week. Thanks for your encouargement! blessings as you travel to lydnen, i know denver isnot on the route, but if you are ever here come see me!:)

Krista said...

peace.

That is what I wish you to have as you embark on this next chapter of your life.

You will be stunning!

Anonymous said...

The homeland's a rockin', thanks. Cheers to you in cold snowy Iowa. Hope you're having fun!

Josh said...

Hey girl! i hope that you're having a rocking time in Lynden and getting all settled in with your host family. stuff's going well here. i officially start "full-time" tomorrow. Scary, but exciting! lemme know how you're doing!

John Mahan said...

It was good seeing you in Minneapolis.