1.22.2007

rainy days and mondays usually get me down...

...but today I'm feeling happy in spite of the weather. I'm experiencing vast relief after a month of intense worrying. My host family is wonderful (I finally have a little brother!) and my two cooperating teachers are sweet and kind and generous and friendly and God-loving people. And my students are squirrely (sorry, Heather, there's no better way to describe them!) But it will be a great experience, I can tell. Yay for God's blessings!

I have pictures, but my laptop/internet connection is being stupid. So eventually (maybe when I get back home?) I will post pictures. Hopefully earlier.

Ok...peace, love, and joy from wet Washington!

5 comments:

Nathan said...

andrea made it alive
yay!

(exceptionally cranky face)

have fun in wa

Nikki said...

hooray! i'm glad you're there, glad you're happy. I'm thinking of you ;)

Rachel:) said...

andrea, i am glad that you made it safely to your destination and that you enjoy it! THat makes my heart smile. Enjoy the squrily ones, lay the smack down!:)

Sarah said...

oh.

i miss you.

but i'm super glad everything is good!

Margaret said...

yay you're here! I will be in the Lynden area on Friday for a staff retreat. What will you be up to?