1.30.2007

back in the green country

This is a bridesmaid dress that Laura's mom wore for Rod & Vonnie Van Dyken's wedding....tee hee.
Me, Laura, Heather, & Hannah....Dordtites reunite!
Leaving Lynden....
Somewhere near Snoqualmie Pass on I-90

Well, Sunnyside was a little different than I expected. I had a lot of fun with Laura and Heather and Nate and Hannah, and I saw the school and saw my possible classroom and met the superintendent, but I don't really like the climate/scenery. I kinda missed Lynden the whole weekend. I missed the green grass and the snow-capped mountains.

I love driving. I drove across Washington and back by myself this weekend, and this is what I saw:


Whoops, that posted above. Oh, Blogger...I will never figure you out.

Love to all!

6 comments:

Philip said...

Ahhh yes, I remember those dresses...

Paul K said...

sounds like things are going well so far.

miss yah!

Nikki said...

yay for fun 70s dresses and fun times! glad you had a good time and things are going well :)

Nathan said...

Road trip!
Hey, at least sunnyside doesn't have a high of 2
yeah, we're pulling off a good sub-artic impression out here
you should bring me back a mountain, we need one at dordt, i think it'd accent the gift nicely

Kunnari said...

i agree w/ you andrea that posting and then "veiwing" on blogger is craziness

things sound well out there

Jihad Hernandez said...

I've always thought flesh-tone bridesmaid dresses were killer. The only thing better than flesh-tone bridesmaid dresses, is flesh-toned bridesmaid dresses on bridesmaids with WINTER flesh-tone.