4.30.2007

do a devil's dance on the highway

Storytime with Larry!

(Title: Paul, what does that mean?)

A few notes:

1. Excellent weekend. Excellent. Beautiful weather and only 3 days left at West Sioux (now only 2!) VERY LOUD, EXCITED SHRIEKING!!!

2. OJK has good lyrics now that I can understand them.

3. Graduation is in 11 days. Um, wow.

4. I like playing catch, except when my muscles hurt from disuse and then lots of use.

5. Spring is a fun time. However, it is not conducive to getting work done.

6. Maybe I will do nothing tonight. That's right, nothing.

7. Nutty bars are tasty, especially when they are free and the school janitor gives them to you because he's friggin' awesome.

8. How the heck do you post pictures in the middle of the text? I can only ever get it to post at the beginning. Me no likey.

9. This list is supposed to be a good diversion. I hope you lasted through it.

8 comments:

Paul K said...

that whole line (Put on a happy face and do a devil's dance on a highway) refers to how people bury their emotions under a happy exterior but live out their pain with destructive behavior.

sara without an 'h' said...

not only lasted through it, but smiled a bunch as well!

Nikki said...

i liked it. a very good distraction, indeed. thanks for the lovely comment, it was a worthwhile read! I had to count in my head when you said 11 days - I could hardly believe it.. wow! Have a good Tuesday, my dear... so close, you can taste it! ;)

Rachel:) said...

good discraction, i have to plan... blah! when do you move to Lynden?

Anonymous said...

Pretty easily, actually. Once a picture is in your post (while you're still editing it), click on it, ctrl-X it, move your cursor to the desired location, and then ctrl-v it to place it where it belongs. So simple!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, it's fun posting comments anonymously! Maybe I should do this more often. Hee.

Nikki said...

Happy Last Day! Have a good one!

sara without an 'h' said...

hey, your anonymous commenter has helped me, too! i've always had problems moving pictures in blogger.

say, what's going on in that picture, and why do you look so shocked??