4.03.2007

of shoes and ships and ceiling wax

Lynnea, Sarah M, Kelsi, Denise, & Sarah VD race to finish their bottles at the baby shower
BBQ in the alley!
Mmm, we're so carnivorous.


This weekend I attended a baby shower for Rosh and Shannon--I can't believe they're going to be mothers! Heather came down for the shower and the Peasants concert and the Sunday night post-church BBQ which is quickly becoming a tradition. Mmmeat.



Life at West Sioux continues to be frustrating and occasionally good. I feel that it's not helping me learn much about teaching, since my cooperating teacher (what a loosely coined term) doesn't seem to think I'm terribly capable. I can't wait until she has another student teacher who sucks--then she'll miss me. Oh, well. 19 more days. Anyone can survive that, right? RIGHT?

On another note, the weather has again turned bitterly cold. Oh, Iowa.




2 comments:

Nikki said...

mm. carnivores.
:) I love the picture of the bottle races! you should send me the pictures you have, we can have a tit-for-tat exchange.
I hope you had a good day. I'm sorry it's not going well at West Sioux. I still know you're an awesome teacher!

Rachel:) said...

Andrea, take courage, you have a crazy not good teacher (this is accourding to my mother) and you are at west sioux (the school from...) and you are still a good teacher and you will be a better teacher from this experaicen! i promise! Take courage and enjoy the last 19 days and know, at least you don't have to do this (at west sioux) full time. And then get some confettii and throw it because you have a job, so who cares!