4.08.2007

easter weekend

Sarah, Philip, David, myself, & Lauralee count our loot from the Easter egg hunt.
Heather & Becca at their art show opening

You know what's a good tradition? Easter egg hunts. I know they really have nothing to do with Easter, but have you ever seen college students race for chocolate eggs? Hilarious. And delicious! And today's Easter dinner was great. The people we had over were wonderful and easy to talk to...thanks, everybody!
I'm getting excited to move out to Lynden. I am looking forward to re-establishing relationships and getting out on my own. At the moment, I'm working on a couple of people, trying to convince them to move out with me. (Heather? Lauralee? Sarah?) After all, WA is a cool state and cool people should live there with me.
But first, finishing at West Sioux. During today's nap, I had a nightmare about West Sioux. I woke up and tried to be grateful for what it actually is rather than what was portrayed in my dream...
Spring break is agreeing with me. I like breaks. And I don't have to go to school until Tuesday! It's been relaxing--except for the grading I still have to do.
Leftover mashed potatoes!!!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

memories of college easter egg hunts bring grins. :-)
has your coop. teacher let you do anything yet? sounds frustrating. my first session was kind of like that. sigh.

Rachel:) said...

I like you a lot!

Matt said...

And right at the perfect time too! The rain is waining and the sun is coming back for the summer. Good times will be had!

Nikki said...

mm....sounds like good times!