5.18.2007

the days go slowly by

the boys caught a walleye...
he broke his dad's fishing rod...hmmm...

Today I went fishing with my West Sioux students. It was hot and windy and at least I didn't have to touch any icky worms.
Then I went to Tulip Festival. My nephews were sticky and cute. Pictures to come (after I actually take some tomorrow).
Post-graduation life feels strangely like my other college summers, except it is involving much less money-making. And a lot more eating. Boo for decreasing metabolism. Hello, Wally.
Well, I guess I'll go read a book.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

ooooh, did he turn on the lights under the dash that blink with the pounding of the base? Those are my favourites! We're finished at the end of June. We leave July 2nd for Winnipeg, arrive in Sioux Center around the 9th, and get married on the 21st. We'll be back in early August.

Rachel:) said...

hey! you are cool! you went fishing with your studnets? phsyco!:) no leads, i am angry, i will be back in good 'ole SC in two weeks

Rachel:) said...

i'll be around the whole month of june, it will be awsome! we can work on our book!:)