5.08.2007

the last awesome weekend

sam, andrea, bhaak, & jeriel at tea time
vern with the living sculptures (melissa & becky)


Yes...the last awesome weekend has come and gone, but hopefully it kicks off an equally or more awesome summer! I am now unofficially graduated--my portfolio is turned in, my evaluations are done....the only things I need to do now are save all my G:/ stuff, turn in my mail key, and accept a signed diploma. Oh...and find a grad dress. I'm having issues with that. Whoever designs dresses nowadays does not design them for me. I may have to settle for a half a dress (a skirt).
Yesterday Phil and I were roped into taking lots of pictures of two girls covered in clay...in the name of art (see picture above). Typical Monday.

Josh slaughtered me in tennis today.
The picture-moving within the blog did not work. I don't know why. Grrr.
That is all.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

rumor has it you went to a fun potluck and got to sing on praise team with your favorite person... wink, wink....

Hannah said...

When are you moving?

sara without an 'h' said...

happy graduation!!!!

Rachel:) said...

yay! Congradualtions! also, good story! that is funny! I am glad she had the guts to go back, how strange. I ofund grad oddly wierd, did you?