9.04.2007

no time...must sleep...

This post will be sadly lacking in content because I don't have lots of time with which to dally on the computer.

School started and I LOVE teaching. I love my school and my coworkers and my kids...and there are tons of frustrations, but this is my calling for right now. Thank you, Lord.

I miss everyone. I'm tired of being without my college community. This transition will take awhile.

I had an AWESOME weekend with Denise, Berky, and Robin. Thanks, girls. Another sleepover soon, I hope!

Love and blessings to all. Pictures to follow eventually.

6 comments:

Denise said...

huzzah for girls weekends! see you friday!

Justine Teresa said...

hurray for finding your calling!!!
i love reading your adventures. it's spectacular. i miss you here. because you're fabulous.

Unknown said...

glad to hear school went well for you. We need to get together again!

Amber Nicole said...

So glad teaching is going well for you! Hope the whole year is great.

Anonymous said...

So good to talk to you today on the phone and know that God is confirming that you are doing exactly what He's called you to do in the place He's prepared for you at this time. How was breakfast with Nancy this morning?

Love & prayers~
Mom

Lauralee Q. Stel said...

I am sooo glad that you enjoy your job! I still think everyone should just drop everything and return to Dordt one last time... I miss that community too!
I move home tomorrow morning and then off to Germany on September 23. Should be good.