9.10.2008

i promise i'm done with lesson plans tonight

Twins-Mariners game in Seattle
Safeco Field!
I think it's still alive...
Picking blueberries near Lynden
Checking out Mt. Baker

School has started well...we are 3 weeks in and I'm enjoying my 5th and 6th graders and my free time (compared to last year). I have a couple of "problem students", but overall I'm enjoying the different challenges of the lower grades.
My last post was a negative weather update, but I'm glad to say that the beautiful fall weather has returned to the Northwest! We have clear skies and sunshine for the next several days for sure. :)
I have so many pictures to share and so little time, so this was a taste. Bon appetit!

5 comments:

Amy said...

go mariners!

i'm glad to hear the weather got better. it started raining out in michigan the past few days and i felt more at home.

De Jongs said...

What a good looking pair of Twins fans! (or at least a good looking pair with one being an ardent Twins fan. :-)) Blueberry picking looks like fun too -- did you eat them all already or did you freeze some? I'm glad to see you're enjoying some sunshine -- Mumsie.

Nikki said...

love your pictures...please give more! you just whet my appetite...so glad to hear you are well.. (oh, and pictures finally up on my blog! huzzah!)

Philip said...

I agree with Nikki, more pictures :). I'm secretly hiding behind that smiley face, cause I know I never post any pictures, and here I am asking for you to post more :S.

Unknown said...

i am so insanely sick of sunshine. i will glady trade you ANY TIME