8.07.2006

good weekends are hard to let go of







The weekend was excellent and involved movies, drinks, restaurants, long conversations, very little work, long-time-no-see friends, a bonfire, and a wedding. Joelle actually let me have a knife at her wedding to cut cake! Ahh, the trust.
I now have a new roommate for a week. Ha ha, world, I get to sleep with Amy! And Lauralee is back from Chicago, and Marcus was here for the wedding, and I had a bonfire with Phil, Leah, and her brother's family. Leah's taking off on Saturday for ISU. I realized that we have been friends since we were six years old. Some of my favorite friends are the ones I only see once in awhile, but I have a great time with them whenever we're together.

I need to get back to school....I ended my blog title with a preposition.....

5 comments:

Paul K said...

Yay festivities!

Justine Teresa said...

ditto what paul said...i was going to list everything again with a bunch of hurrays! but i couldn't remember. my short term memory apparently sucks.

Philip said...

Since my computer is slower than an old lady driving a buick, I read the post before the pictures loaded. So I was happy, and then sad. I mean, I like two of them, but then it goes downhill......

Anonymous said...

it's okay about the prepositions. you've been away for awhile. at least you still know what "preposition" means, and why you can't do what you did.

Carolyn said...

joelle looks so beautiful!!! how great that you got to see old friends and that everyone is finally coming back to town. now you won't be so lonely and watch so much tv! i, on the other hand, watched a total of nearly 8 hours of tv today cuz i'm sick as a dog. 3 movies total. and (blushing) beverly hills 90210. my parents never let me watch it as a kid! it's my final attempt at rebellion. anyway, hope you're gearing up for school!!!