8.26.2006

wow

Today started out normally. But after several phone calls from people 'desperately needing' to get into storage, Lauralee and I decided we should open it up this afternoon. I was thanked profoundly by many people. And I was excited to be on campus during THE Saturday that freshmen move into the dorms. Always exciting...I wouldn't mind being part of something like this on a regular basis. Although I'm exhausted, as well. And now I'm back at the info desk for 5 hours. If anyone is bored (well, if you're someone I would want to talk to), stop by the desk before midnight. And I will give you information. Mwahahahaha.

3 comments:

dnsswgr said...

I am forever indebted to your generosity for opening the storage room! :D

Allison said...

I do love freshman move-in day. Good energy! And isn't it great to be needed at work? Enjoy it while it lasts . . . :)

ann renee. said...

Allo! Mmmmmmm.......Dordt.........wait a minute...haven`t you graduated? What are you up toÉ And in answer to your question why I am in Quebec...well, I live here now and am going to school to learn a little french and have a lot of fun:)