6.19.2007

montana in pictures

road trip crew at rushmore: andrea, sarah, phil, dave
couldn't go through mitchell, sd, w/out getting a shot of the world's ONLY corn palace!
me and the bride being all sexy and stuff
me & al--sisters and cohorts in craziness!
al not following yellowstone national park directions
sarah, al, & phil on the yellowstone trails
sarah and i take a break on I-90 east
we went to wall drug and all we got was soaked!
kendra and nate: sunlight blessing
unexpectedly wet in yellowstone


4 comments:

Philip said...

Great success!

Jihad Hernandez said...

It looks lovely. I envy your outdoor alternative lifestyle.


No, I'm not the dissatisfied Californian, I don't even know anybody really who moved to Oregon. I just thought about it on a whim.

Jihad Hernandez said...

Besides, if I was THAT dissatisfied, I wouldn't waste time moving to Oregon...I'd move directly to Iowa.

Nikki said...

mm, I love your pictures in stories! When is the next few weekends you will be home? Or maybe you should come visit me..?