6.11.2007

a vacation in pictures

day 1: bumped up to first class from salt lake city to sacramento--yeah, baby!
day 2: babysitting with the bride--we're going west on the wagon train!
day 3: more friends! yay! phil, laura, me, becca, sarah
day 4: the wedding! former d6ers--becca, laura, me, sarah, nikki
still day 4: mr. & mrs. elgersma
and it's still day 4: i caught the bouquet; sarah didn't appreciate my shoving her out of the way (notice this is the ONLY picture EVER of sarah not smiling)
day 5: becca grazes at casa de fruta--naughty!
mark faces danger at casa de fruta
mark, me, and philip boogie-boarding in the pacific
...and sarah's stuck in the wetsuit

day 6: the van dyken boys at yosemite
heather, we have not forgotten you!
sarah, me, becca at bridalveil falls in yosemite
day 7: winery #2
day 9: we skipped day 8 because day 8 sucked, which is why philip is sleeping on the airport floor here in denver

6 comments:

Nikki said...

mmm, good pictures. I like the crazy roomie picture, especially. Could you maybe send that to me? That would be stellar!

honeyhair said...

I super love you. When do you move up to the WA? Tell me how your life has been.

Paul K said...

awe. Phil is so precious when he is sleeping

Ruth said...

love the pictures!
and guess what -- they only took like half a minute to download because i now have access to highspeed internet... ah sweetness!!!!

Allison said...

Okay, so when are you going to post pictures of your most recent excursion? Hmmm???? Montana is WAY better than California. Dude.

Allison said...

Oh, no, sistuh. You are NOT taking full credit, because I was totally the one who insisted on the beef jerky. You can maybe take 27.4% of the credit. Maybe.