6.01.2007

one wedding and no funerals...yet

I am in California. The best part was when Phil and I got upgraded to first class for FREE on our flight from Salt Lake City to Sacramento. Sa-weet.

The bride and I baby-sat 4 rambunctious children for several hours yesterday while the boys lolly-gagged on a boat. Ahh, gender roles. But Sarah and I had fun, especially when the day ended and we were still alive.

Decorating the church/reception yard today, and a wedding tomorrow (d.v.) We'll see if everyone survives...

6 comments:

Philip said...

FREE first class!!! YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you survived your day of child-care. Hope you had fun decorating today.

Blessings~
Mom

Nikki said...

it was wonderful to see you, even if it happened on the west side of the country and we technically live less than an hour away from each other....
let's make sure to set up a date! after all, I did sleep with you....

Paul K said...

I pay so much attention that I though Phil was talking about attending a fist class of something for free... like a free ninja class... or free entry to your first day of school next year. I has ADD... maybe.

Unknown said...

First class!! sweet. I've always hoped for that to happen to me but it never does.

Everytime I get prepare for a trip, I imagine what it would be like to travel first class.

Have fun with the wedding!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.