3.24.2006

life (shake fist)

I hate life when suck gets in the way.


Tonight's choir concert was bittersweet. I loved the singing, but it reminded me of happier times. The final Praise to the Lord outside was too much. It's one thing to feel sad about the end of something, but it's another thing to feel angry. I guess I'm not sure how to describe the way I feel....but angry will do for now. And I'm sick of being angry. I've spent three years of my life being angry and I want to be done with it.

Thank you to the girls who made me laugh tonight. I still feel a little dirty......

Here are some pictures from tour.


1. Josh and I at a beautiful Colorado rest area. 2. Amy, Joelle, Carolyn, Jon, and Marcus: excited at a stop in sunny California!
3. Amy and I want OFF the bus!
4. Tour buddies (on the bus, of course!)







4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm sorry about the bittersweetness of our concert...just remember that "us kids are the saviors of our generation..."

Sarah said...

Thanks, Andrea! ;-)

Anytime darling...and I'm so excited to hand out again tonight!

Amy said...

First, I'd like to mention that I'm in three of the four pictures. Hurray for monopolizing your blog.

And anytime you need to shake your fist at life or laugh until it hurts, come find me.

I love you. Lots.

Sarah said...

...and by hand out i mean hang out...