3.25.2006

musica

Taken from Sarah Jo, modified by Ralph:


1. Choose an artist/band.
Caedmon's Call

2. Are you male or female?
Beautiful Mystery

3. Describe yourself.
Hope to Carry On

4. What do some people think you are like?
Never Gonna Let Go

5. How do you feel about yourself?
Masquerade

6. Desribe where you want to be.
Coming Home

7. Describe how you live.
Not Enough

8. Describe how you love.
Mistake of My Life

9. What would you ask for if you had one wish?
Awake My Soul

10. Share a few words of wisdom.
Valleys Fill First

11. Where do you live?
This World

12. Say goodbye.
There You Go


Caedmon's Call has good songs for this game! I might have to play again with a different band. I feel creative. Not creative enough to write lesson plans or a term paper, unfortunately. I think my bed is calling me....

4 comments:

Kathlyn D said...

yesterday bethany and i used some ideas from class and designed "the discipline plan(t)." it is a cactus with a face and legs.

Nikki said...

Yeah, once I did this I wanted to do it again with a different band, so we'll see how long I can last until I do it as a distraction again :) You're amazing too!

Kunnari said...

katy- you and bethany are to clever. i think however you are going to make all children fearful of plants and then they won't care about the rainforest being cut down or the rapid consumption of fossil fuels or recycling and then the world will be doomed.

flurp-boink said...

hi platypus friend.