11.06.2006

another good weekend gone

The weekends go by quickly. This semester is going by quickly. I don't think I'm ready to leave and student teach.
Friday night consisted of hitting, talking about sex and politics (not together), and drinking an iced mocha.
Saturday: lots of play practice, cast fun at Garry & Joelle's, comedy league, and the usual social gathering at the townhouse. I had a good talk with a friend...hopefully we've cleared up confusion. Can there ever not be confusion between men and women? Or maybe it's just people in general.
Sunday: should've gone for a walk instead of crocheting. Sang at the nursing home, where I had to lead everything because our usual leader was sick. Watched Over the Hedge at night. Lots of fun and happiness.
Tomorrow in choir: playing games with memorization which promise to be embarrassing.
If you're still reading this, you're a better friend than I thought.

P.S. I walked into the Bean this afternoon and did a double-take....Rosie was sitting at a booth chatting with Dengler! Lots of confused yelling and hugging ensued. Hooray for random surprises!

4 comments:

Paul K said...

good weekend, eh.

Yay for Hammy!

Nikki said...

Aw, say hello to Rosie if she's still there! I miss you!

*hug*

Jihad Hernandez said...

I was so happy to see you my dear love! I'm so pleased you were surprised, pleasently!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.