11.19.2006

still fightin' it

I'm trying to write a paper on Dada. And its nihilism is depressing me. I need to stop complaining about writing this 10-pager and just do it. Justine, can I get a witness?

Last night was NC/DC. Jonathon and Joelle both made finals, of course, and Jonathon won. He sang the hell out of the Josh Groban song. Wowza. And then my car was graced with the star's presence on the way back to Phil's. I don't think I should sell it anymore...it's worth too much.

By the way, I'm selling my little Maizie and buying my parents' Focus, so if anyone wants a bright green Geo that's perfect for a college student, lemme know.

Tuesday we're having a Jane Eyre reunion (minus Laurel....and TJ and Andrea, who are leaving for break). I think it will be glorious. I miss the camaraderie from Jane Eyre, although Little Women is pretty special, too.

I need to go to bed before 4 am on the weekends. I have to grow up soon and be a responsible adult.

7 comments:

honeyhair said...

A Geo is not a perfect car for ANYone. Sorry.
I still love you and your sweetsexy behind.

Paul K said...

Yay for com-er-raad-er-ry

Justine Teresa said...

oi. i think postmodernism is kicking my butt.

ns said...

don't grow up. I'm the pied piper, and you can follow me and my pipe to neverland. We will eat turkish delight and stay up late with the lilliputans.

ns said...

you might think I meant to say "lilliputians", but no, I said "lilliputans" and that's what I mean.

Bronton said...

I think you should be truly dadaistic and turn in ten entirely blank pages. Or ten pages of total gibberish. Or ten bricks of sod. Or ten granite slabs covered in pigs blood and orchid petals. I could keep going, but I have to go flog the tomato soup and find a cure for cumulus clouds.

Kunnari said...

so much humor in the above comments. i'd go with brian's suggestion (about the blank pages). it's grand. andrea... don't grow up too much alright