11.12.2006

blurb

*I'm terrified for Tuesday. I have to teach flatlining freshmen in English 200 and also call my principal at Lynden Christian. NERVOUS!

*Life can be confusing. Alcohol does not solve problems, but it can bring you closer to others. Having a drink to loosen up encourages excellent conversations.

*I hate looking at people my parents' age, seeing flaws, and feeling older than them as a result.

*What is true friendship? What does it look like? Is it merely hanging out with a person or people, or does there have to be some depth to the relationship?

*Crocheting with your eyes crossed is difficult.

*Heather and Rachel are really good artists.

*How can someone be sure they like someone and then be really sure they could never work out but still really like them? Give me an answer now.

*Not all freshmen are bad. I really enjoy the ones in Little Women.

*An initial stage kiss is awkward, especially when you're kissing your friend's husband and your friend is onstage with you...

And....count it!

7 comments:

Paul K said...

here here on the LW freshman being awesome

Bronton said...

Alcohol actually can solve problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure when in red wine form. And I happen to think stage kisses are HOT. In an awkward "freshman homecoming dance" sort of way.

Kendra said...

mmm. Stage kisses.
mmmm.
Do you have to jump him on stage?
Well, that's good.
I would hate to have to do that.

Nikki said...

I want to crochet with my eyes crossed..that sounds interesting! I love your weather update...my host sister here tells me that weather in Costa Rica is "unpredictable" and I just laugh...it's only a 10 degree difference, and they can't handle it!

Rachel:) said...

Andrea, i like you, but i would like to know the answer to the wuestion about liking someone.. how do you even know if you like them or if you artracted to the idea of them. Life is confusing! How did Eng. Go today?

Justine Teresa said...

ah yes. stage kissing. and the awkwardness abounds.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.