2.18.2007

my soul finds remedy

At the waterfront

Alvin and I
A view from West Seattle

Alvin, Sherry, and I spent the day yesterday in Seattle. And since God is so cool, he allowed Seattle to hit a record high for the day--63 degrees. And sunny. Needless to say, I'm warmer here than all y'all back in the Midwest. I'm soaking it in now so I can share it when I come back in 2 weeks. Eep! I don't think I'm ready to leave...

One of my cooperating teachers invited me over for dinner and fellowship today. Her extended family was there as well, and we ate yummy dessert and played Wizard and joked around and ate leftover Valentine's Day chocolate.

What a super-de-duper weekend.


4 comments:

David said...

Great pictures! I wish I could be there--60 degrees sounds wonderful, although today it broke freezing for the first time in a long while :) Enjoy your last couple weeks!

Nikki said...

Yay, good teaching, good people, good weather. Like Billy said, the weather is better here than it has been, and my dad is trying to promise it's going to stay nice. Have a great week!

Philip said...

I agree with Nikki, we'll be in the 40s by Wednesday or Thursday! My heart just sank as I realized I was happy at the thought of temps in the 40s.

Justine Teresa said...

dang gina. 63!
it's roughly 38 right now and i'm pretty excited....