3.05.2007

the Lord moves in mysterious ways

Al and I before she left on Sunday. We are definitely sisters.
Our traditional geeky "We're in Canada!" picture
Al and I had a great time in Vancouver/Victoria. I still hurt from contra-dancing, though. Yay for waltzing with a 75-year-old man!
It's the end of things here, for now. I have an interview at an area school tonight...I hope it goes well. I would love to come back. I am already having a hard time saying goodbye to teachers, students, and "family."
I am blessed.

5 comments:

Paul K said...

We pine for your return (or at least I do).

When do you get back?

Nikki said...

i pine for our return, also, but I'm glad you had a great experience! hope your trip home was safe!

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea - this is Maygann!

Just wanted to let you know that the Edina middle school of Calvin has an opening for a Language Arts teacher. I don't know if you would be interested or not, but I thought I would let you know!

Hope student teaching has been awsome and not too scary!

Anonymous said...

I like your profile picture, it's very old man and the sea.


--Jihad Hernandez

Josh said...

hey there girl! my internet's been being dumb, so i'm on my roomie's computer. (that's my excuse for not posting/reading your blog). how'd the interview go? are you back in sc yet?