3.13.2007

things i want to do before i die

in no particular order

-own a kickass dog
-name a crayon color
-write a fortune for a Chinese fortune cookie
-fall asleep in a field of grass and wake up in a winter wonderland
-teach in more than one school
-waitress in a small-town diner where everyone's a regular
-visit Jhesica in Bolivia
-learn to develop my own photos
-bake a quiche
-visit Scotland and hear some bagpipes
-become flexible and learn ballet steps
-kiss a man I'm in love with
-sleep under the stars
-get rid of everything except the absolute bare necessities and live ascetically for a week
-direct a play
-build a snow fort
-get up on water skis
-start a fire without matches
-sing and play piano simultaneosly
-conquer the F chord on the guitar
-drive to Montana alone
-sew a skirt
-build a chair
-cut someone's hair without losing a friendship
-create a piece of art I'm so proud of I keep it in my living room in a place of honor
-lay on Vos' happy happy carpet again
-keep a plant alive

9 comments:

Philip said...

I can help with the photography thing, fire thing, and maybe even the snow fort thing. I'd say I could help with the Montana drive, but that'd kinda defeat the point.

Paul K said...

I totally read the first one as "Kiss a dog" the first time. Yay literacy!

also, if you have a clippers, you can totally cut my hair. One down!

David said...

Hooray for our basement carpet!

Nikki said...

:) Friend, I love your goals - they are wonderful! Have a great start at your new school this coming week!

Rachel:) said...

yay, i can help you bake a quiche!:) i read the first one as kiss a dog too, sorry. But it is ok that you have not had much time to work on our book, i have not had time to think on it either!:) Anwayz, you are basicly amazing! have a good one

Allison said...

I can provide motivation for driving to Montana, and I could probably help out on the plant thing, too. And you could cut my hair sometime if you wanted, and you wouldn't lose my friendship because you're my sister and I'm stuck with you.

Hannah said...

I can help you sew a skirt! (Has anyone else volunteered for that yet?) But it would be easiest to do if you moved to Sunnyside. Or at least the Northwestern United States.

Jihad Hernandez said...

you could TOTALLY cut my hair and we could still be friends!

Kunnari said...

name a crayon color- i've always wanted to do that. let's start a company w/ two crayons.