3.19.2007

omahoma

Re-living the Desert Dome experience: Dre and the Lizard of Death!
Josh and Dre cozy up with Phil and his relatives
St. Patrick's Day in Old Market: Andrea & Sheryl
Happy Birthday, Phil!
The most Josh-ish look I've ever seen...and I captured it!
Becca, Dre, Heather, & Andrea at the Omaha Zoo


Fun times in Omaha this weekend...much-needed fun times! Phil, Josh, Heather, Becca, and I drove down to visit Dre and her friends. We hit the zoo, the Joslyn Art Museum, and Old Market (where Scott & Sheryl joined us). Ahh, reunions. They are lovely. Best weekend I've had in a long time!

And I'm in the middle of making tough decisions about where to take a job next year. I'm still hoping for Washington, but we'll see what God has in store. I am doing lots of praying this week.

Quote of the day: If every day is an awakening, you will never grow old. --Gail Sheehy
(Thank you, Dordt planner.)



4 comments:

Paul K said...

ya for fun!

Rachel:) said...

wow! That looks like soo much fun! yes, i showed them some moooves!:) Awnayz, i am glad you had a good weekend, i am jelous of the lovely reunion!:)oh yeah, what is scott and sheryls e-mail adress?

Hthrlnk said...

Mysteriously Philip grew a third arm for his 24th bday. Or was it the creepy waiter who happen to appear from nowhere? Sorry, I should have told you he was there b4 you became frightened. Good times, eh!

Josh said...

sorry, heather...i think i have to take credit for the creepy third hand... mua ha ha...