10.27.2005

Crumbled Coffee Lipstick

The long day is over. Well, except for homework, but as we all know from my last blog, homework is currently overrated. Maybe it's even always overrated. (gasp) Concept! Oh, I miss you, Al. = )

Both shows went well today. For our matinee, we had approximately 480 students ranging from grades K-12. Crazy! The poor, innocent kindergartners....but they left after Act I. They all loved my scene where Wolfie attacks and eats me. I rather enjoyed it myself. I received many comments today about the color of my hair, most notably from Dr. Duitman and Mark Van Dyken. True friends, I suppose.

My parents and Philip's whole family and Trevor came to the show tonight. It was like spring break all over again, except with my parents. But we had my parents' van over spring break, so there's a connection....right? Right, guys? Right?

The xylene has officially seeped into my brain.

So I shall leave and peel the crumbling coffee-colored lipstick off of my mouth.....Mmmm, there's a thought to leave you with.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh, I do so wish I could come and see the play. I would love to see Wolfie dispose of you . . . I'm sure you do a great death scene. I miss you, too! When are you going to come and visit????

Andrea said...

I will come visit you in your dreams. So I'll see you tonight, ok? I will be wearing turquoise diaper pants with a diamond stickpin. I love you!