10.22.2005

the first

I have decided, against my better judgment, to join the masses of bloggers. I spent about 20 minutes this morning reading people's blogs, and as I started writing in my journal, I noticed that I was much more poetic than usual. Using my amazing deductive reasoning, I realized that my writing was reflecting the stuff I had been reading all morning.

So here 'tis, as Schaap would say.

Today is going to be very play-ful. In approximately 30 minutes, I have to be ready to leave for Te Paske Theatre, which means I need to eat, blow-dry my hair so it doesn't snap off in this frigid weather, and pack everything I think I may need in the next twelve hours. How does one pack for a performance?

Note for the day: eating nothing but carbs makes Wally unhappy after awhile...bigger, but unhappy.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I think Wally needs a blog, too.

Andrea said...

He sure is prevalent enough to have a blog....

Allison said...

Well, I love you both. :)

Jihad Hernandez said...

I'm sorry about Wally. Pehaps he needs to go on vacation.

Andrea said...

Ha! Wally will never leave me. He is my faithful friend.