12.08.2005

hair curls

Well, mine doesn't. At least not with a fat curling iron. I need Dre to help me. Dre, where are you? I miss your hair-curling abilities!

Victory is mine! I received two wonderful grades on my two biggest papers of the semester. I finished another this morning, and I have one more to go. Then I have to motivate myself to study for exams.

Dad unburied my car on Tuesday afternoon like the wonderful dad he is. And today my car appears to be gone, and I can only assume that Dad got it started and took it around for a "test drive" (which is his excuse to use my gasoline to perpetuate his obsession with driving). I guess he earned it from shoveling 2 1/2 feet of snow off of my Green Goblin.

I have discovered that sitting at my computer while Shannon sits at hers is not time effective. But it's really dang fun.

6 comments:

Jihad Hernandez said...

Hey, I DO want to see you. But extenuating circumstances are keeping me in Des Moines and Minneapolis. So I'm sorry I suck. I'll be in Des Moines for Bekkah's wedding on the 7th, and then in Minneapolis later that day, and depart the MN on the 10th. I'm sorry, my Baddass friend. I'll see you near april's end.

Andrea said...

Nice poetry. And I will see you in April, because it is the cruelest month. I mean, the coolest month!

Jihad Hernandez said...

I'm in AZ visiting an olde friende from high school. Food is cheaper here than in the IA. Housing is cheap. And tons of entry-level positions abound. Too bad I'm moving to minneapolis. Maybe I'll move to AZ after my two year committment to MN.

Jihad Hernandez said...

hey, gimme a picture, granny-ass

Andrea said...

Where are you gonna work in MN?

Jihad Hernandez said...

I have no idea. I hope in magazine-type business, but I don't actually know. Once I get back to the HO from AZ, then I'll start looking in more earnest.