12.02.2005

plastic in my hand and a sneeze in my nose

My car is buried in a snowdrift. Literally. The entire hood is hidden from sight (and no, it does not glow through 2 feet of snow). I brushed a bunch of snow off last night, but I was punished for my caution when I couldn't get the driver's door unlocked. Ice filled the handle. So I went to the passenger side (the only other door I am able to unlock from the outside), and I proceeded to break the handle. It came off in my hand. Stupid 90's car.

Went to Leah's shindig last night (and this morning). Wow, am I tired. I miss hanging out with Leah! I didn't know everyone too well, but I like hanging out with new people. Sometimes you gotta move on.

My nose tickles. I'm meeting with Schelhaas at 11 to discuss my rough draft (now at almost 6 pages! Hooray!). Maybe I'm allergic to him.

1 comment:

AC said...

That is awesome that you are allergic to a prof. Only makes things in life seem better. You enjoy your day Andrea.