12.24.2005

merry christmas





oh, my nephews. they are the cutest. today, landon tried to launch himself out of his little crib--he is becoming extremely mobile. and dillan forced me to do exercises with him. my beppe is here today, too, and my immediate family. we're hanging out and playing games and opening presents after tonight's candlelight service. hooray for traditions! here are my adorable nephews....

this week, a member of my family went to the grocery store 6 times. i myself went 4 times. insane! but necessary, i suppose, during the holiday week. the result? a very full fridge and covered countertops! and wally will grow, but what else is new?

my pake passed away in may, and we've acquired many pictures of when he and beppe and their two boys were young. pake was a debonair, handsome guy....check him out with his two boys! my dad is the older kid on the left. the other picture was taken right after pake and beppe got engaged. they have the most wonderful stories! someday i hope i have as many great memories as they do. for those of you whose grandparents are still living, find out their stories while you can. they'll mean a lot to you in the future.

well, ok...the pictures didn't want to come up. i'll try to put them on later. until then, have a merry christmas with your loved ones!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Merry Christmas, my dear Andrea!