4.19.2006

the carrot's gonna dangle for at least another year

I decided that God is crazy and mysterious.

I got a job as a summer hostess at Dordt. Not only am I not working maintenance, I am employed as well! Double bonus. Huge weight off my shoulders. And better yet, I get to live with my crazy fun evil twin buddy Lauralee in Southview all summer! I think Heather would have done a great job, too...Student Services is a little sucky with communication. I love you, Heather! I wouldn't want anyone else sleeping on top of me. = ) I hope Lauralee and I don't get bored. The job sounds like it could get boring. But at least it will not be maintenance boring. And there will be tons o' fun people around, and I hope we have a quality summer together.

And I got a haircut. It's really short, but I love it. It's easy and different and tomboyish/stylin', which is a nice, flexible combination. Sorry, no pictures at the moment, sister.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'll be at Dordt IN SOUTHVIEW for the week of Joelle's wedding.

I'll see YOU.

Eek!

Josh said...

Yay for staying at Dordt!! and Yay for God coming through when you don't think He's gonna. :) oh yeah, and i haven't posted cuz i've been uber busy the last two weeks. i haven't even been able to read blogs, let alone post ones...maybe soon. and the loss of hair looks good on you.

Jihad Hernandez said...

Whee! I'm so happy for you! And for Lauralee!! I want to see your hair...er...um, you know what I mean. (not dirty)(like a republican homeschool mom in a midwest church)

Anonymous said...

Your haircut really compliments your merry men tightsa. Yum. :)