4.30.2006

i heart my roommates




These are my roommates. I heart them.

Today and yesterday and the day before I did nothing. Like, no homework or studying or anything. I have come to the conclusion that I am a very lazy student. And I will be relatively lazy this week as well. Hooray for mediocrity! Ok, not really. I will do my best, but I just won't do it until the last minute. Today I had my roommates over for dinner because I had never invited all of them at once (which saddens and embarrasses me). And happily, they were themselves, which terrified my neighbors. So, roommates, I heart you. And I shall miss sleeping with you.

5 comments:

Paul K said...

weeeeee
I get to have roommates next year! Horaaaaaay!

Anonymous said...

friends ain't friends until you pop a cap in yo' ass.

Justine Teresa said...

i'm sorry about my blog.....my brain at the time was not very happy and sleep-deprived.
i love you and your pictures are awesome

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting me fill out quizzes with you last night. I went back to my room and continued to not write the papers I need to write. Shoot.
Anyways, I'm running out of time to spend $150...

Marcus said...

hey, why don't you get your own blog template and stop stealing mine! Yeah, I said it.