4.22.2006

special olympicizing

Today I helped with the Special Olympics for class. The weather was beautiful, and the people were fun. And I got sunburned, of course, because I'm a fair lady. My favorite person was a man named Keith who had about 100 people cheering him on in the 100m dash because he was getting us all pumped for it 3 1/2 hours early. He was entertaining. Good times. Y'all should volunteer for something like that sometime, because it's a big deal and it's fun to help and watch.

Yea, beautiful weather! Boo, homework. The thorn in my flesh.

Well, I'm obviously not saying anything important here, which is my signal to sign off and do something productive like take a nap.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

you're my fair lady...

honeyhair said...

I don't think there's such a thing as fuzzy chicken sh*t. But the special olympics sound like they were fun!
Was your drinking as enjoyable as mine was last night?

honeyhair said...

heh heh heh, Mountain Dew...