4.27.2006

don't know just what to do with myself

My dead week is actually dead. I'm amazed and pleased. And people hate me for it. Just remember that this is already my tenth semester of taking classes at Dordt, and I have two more left.

All anyone talks to me about is how busy they are. And it's really annoying, because that's not even valid. Everyone is busy. It's not something to brag about. Whiners.

I'm stupid. If you see me today, slap me. You may not have the chance again. This offer is only valid for April 27, but don't worry. It will be back.

6 comments:

Paul K said...

I am warming up my slaping hand

Nikki said...

i saw you and hadn't read this yet...not fair! what if I don't see you again? slap, slap, slap. that's me slapping you.

no, really, I understand. Because although I do have a few things to do, I don't really feel much more busy than a normal week. Actually some days, I felt less busy. Which was kind of nice, I will have to admit. I've been in your shoes before, too. You hit those classes right, baby.

Amy said...

shoot...i forgot to slap you!

why didn't you remind me, eh?

Paul K said...

Big thanks for the hugs. They at least helped a little.

Kunnari said...

amen amen amen. once again wise words from Andrea. but i got to go I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy!!!

Anonymous said...

Slappy Slap Slap Slapity with a fish.