11.23.2005

on the road again

Dad and I went to visit Bepa yesterday. We had tons of fun. I'm amazed at how well she is coping without Pake. We drove all around the country as usual and saw the house Bepa was born in. Off-roading in a Focus; that's what life is all about!

Today we're heading out to Pella....Dad, Mom, Trav, Tami, Dillan, Landon, and I....in one vehicle. Count 'em. It'll be an interesting ride. Gonna see the relatives and eat too much, and then come back and decorate the house for Christmas: my favorite day of the year! Hooray for traditions.

I'm gonna live in Minnesota when I grow up.

4 comments:

Jihad Hernandez said...

Go Pella! I mean Go to Pell! I mean, well, hmm. Strange what happens to a phrase when you omit a preposition or even one letter.

Nikki said...

When you grow up? How long does that take??

AC said...

That is sad. When I grow up I am going to live in a country. Wait, that isn't very specific. Oh well.
To answer Nikki's question would be to admit that one can actually grow up. That doesn't make any sense to me atall.

Jihad Hernandez said...

I am grown up right now. You all need to mature.