11.16.2005

procrastination

I am extremely annoyed with my paper.

Being a perfectionist, I hate wasting time on words that won't be used in my paper. So I've been avoiding writing my paper because I don't know exactly what to write on, and how productive would that be? I am allowing myself half-hour increments at the computer, and I'm reading an assigned book in between.

If anyone has anything I can say about Pastor Herm, let me know. I'm doing a portrait on him.

I'm not sure I can write 8 more papers before the end of the semester. I think I might cry. Last semester, I had 13 papers due in the last 3 weeks, and I made it. But my motivation is dried up. After this semester, I will have about 127 credits....and I have three more semesters left. This is getting ridiculous.

Happy birthday, Becca.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh, papers. You can do it, kiddo! Let's see, how many papers do I have to write before the end of the semester? Five papers, two presentations, two essay revisions, plus grading 17 more argument essays, 23 research papers, and 23 portfolios. Hmm, I might cry right along with you.

Good luck!

Andrea said...

Yeah. So my Schaap paper isn't due until Tuesday. Oh, well, it's mostly done now and I can get started on another paper. Pick one. Good luck to you, too!