11.19.2005

tale as old as time

I just watched Beauty and the Beast for the first time in several years. Ahh, back to the days when Disney made worthwhile movies. Watch for Trevor's upcoming dissertation called Beauty and the Beast: The Chicken or the Egg? It's sure to be a classic.

Hooray for Cassie Lokker winning NC/DC: she did an amazing job. Did she not sound exactly like Leann Womack?

I shall rest from my labors for awhile; tomorrow will be a big day for my history paper (crossing fingers). Last night was a good night out on the town with some new legals, although I guess I get mean and giggly when I'm tipsy. I didn't think I was that mean....but I was definitely tipsy.

Ahh, cinnamon schnops...

2 comments:

Allison said...

And you're berating me for having a few too many.

Hypocrite. :)

Andrea said...

I was not drunk. I was tipsy. Meanie-head.